FIVE GREAT REASONS TO RENT AN
EXTENDED SITE FOR YOUR FAMILY RV
April 1 through October 31
Choose the number of months you wish to reserve.
1. Save wear and tear on your
vehicle . . .
2. Save the aggravation of
towing your rig
back and forth...
3. Lower your fuel costs...
4. No limit of number of days
you may camp in a month...
5. Set up your RV only ONCE
for the season ! ! !
- Up to 6 campers (Owner must be present with guests)
- Metered electric billed monthly (Keep your refrigerator on while gone)
CALL NOW FOR INFO
AND TO SELECT YOUR SITE
2017 BOW HUNTER
November 15 through
January 15, 2018
1. One RV/TENT $15 a night
for two campers
- Extra hunters, $4.50 @ night
3. Hunter Full Hookup:
RV Site 12 - 21
$22.25 a night
for two, must be
- Extra hunter $4.50 a night
4. Vehicle Parking Fee while
- $3.25 for day while hunting in adjacent Woodson K. Woods
November 2017 through March 2018
Rate (tax included) for One NIGHT Includes:
1 RV or Tent
Children 12 and under FREE
NOTE: Shower House and Rest Rooms Are Closed
Nov 15, 2017 through March 30, 2018
1. Sites 12 through 21 are open year-round with FHU
2. You must be self-contained during winter months.
3. You must have HEATED HOSE (no heat tape) to connect to
frost free hydrant.
4. You must unhook hose from hydrant when weather is below
freezing. Please monitor weather nightly.
5. Failure to unhook hose that causes hydrant to break
results in a $600 fee to repair/replace hydrant.
6. Since water is supplied from a well which runs on electricity, in case of electrical shut down (due to weather, storm, etc) you must have water in your RV water tank.
7. Know RULES OF WINTER CAMPING in an RV regarding
sewer hose use and care and how to keep your RV pipes from
8. Propane tanks can only be filled at:
Loves Truck Stop EXIT 189 in Rolla
Midwest Petroleum Travel Plaza EXIT 208 in Cuba
Sites 1 - 5 and 6 - 11 Closed for Season
Sites 12 - 21: 30 Amp FHU E/W/S $31.50
Sites 22 - 24 (Hunters): 30 Amp Elec Only $16.00
Children 13 and Under: Free
Add'l Person 14 and Up: $4.50 @ nite
Additional Vehicle: $3.25 @ nite
Discounts: Veterans, First Responders, Good Sam, Farm Bureau
10% First Night Only
Passport America and Escapee Club not honored in Off Season
Fill out Envelope by Office Door and Include Payment.
Deposit in Night Deposit Box.
Questions: Call Sherry - cell 314-303-5504
Joe Martin, Camp Host in Cabin - cell 573-368-9141